GRUPO ELEKTRA XXI, S.L. (hereinafter GRUPO ELEKTRA) is a company in which transparency in information is essential to establish a relationship of trust with the people who make up our project and with our suppliers and customers, being the protection of the personal data of the people who trust us of vital importance, so we want to inform you through this Privacy and personal data protection policy, how we collect and how we process or use such data.
This Policy will always apply when data is provided to GRUPO ELEKTRA, which will be responsible for your data (Data Controller), and through any of the contact or subscription forms where personal data (name, email, etc.) is collected, and more specifically through subscription forms to newsletters, press releases, sending of curricula or any other document in which personal data is provided.
What we commit to
- To respect the privacy of our users and treat personal data with their consent
- To process the personal data that we strictly need to provide the requested service, and to treat them securely and confidentially, taking the necessary measures to prevent unauthorized access and improper use of them.
- Not to use personal data for purposes for which we have not previously obtained consent.
- Not to give personal data to third parties or share it.
- To keep personal data for the strictly necessary time for the specific purpose for which they have been provided, carrying out periodic maintenance of such needs, and deleting data that is not necessary.
What personal data we use
Through our website we can collect personal data for different purposes:
- User's request for information
- Newsletter subscription
- Work with us by sending your resume
- Access to the customer area
Depending on the purpose for which the data is provided, only the strictly necessary data will be required, but it is necessary to bear in mind that not providing the information indicated as mandatory in each case may entail that it is not possible to manage your registration as a user or the use of certain features or services required. We also inform you that you will never be asked for specially protected data.
It is important that the user is aware of the data they provide and the purpose for which they do so because when they provide it, they are accepting that we collect, store and use such data for the required purpose, being able at any time to withdraw the consent given through the appropriate channels (see section on rights over the data provided), the consent of the interested party being the legal basis and legitimation for the processing of their personal data.
Accuracy and truthfulness of data
The user, by providing the required data in the forms, is solely responsible for the accuracy of the data submitted, guaranteeing and responding to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, committing to keeping them properly updated.
What rights you have over the provided personal data
Once your personal data is provided, you will have the right to:
- consult any doubts and be informed of how we use the data and get access to it
- to rectify or delete your information or to impose restrictions on its processing
- oppose the processing of your data
- withdraw such consent subject to legal or contractual restrictions
- oppose decisions based on the automatic processing of your personal data, such as profiling
At any time, you may exercise these rights, by writing and proving your identity addressed to GRUPO ELEKTRA XXI, S.L., Calle Apostolado 34, 20014 Donostia-San Sebastián, or through the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org>
In addition, you can submit a claim to the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data violates applicable legislation.
Data security and storage
We will keep the data for the strictly necessary time to provide the requested service and as long as the owner does not request its deletion, adopting appropriate technical and organizational measures against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against its loss, destruction or accidental damage, doing our best to protect and keep them secure, but we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted through the Internet or a similar connection to our website, our applications or services or to another website, application or service.
Registered users on our customer website are guaranteed the confidentiality of the password provided for access, but we ask that you keep this password protected, with the user being solely responsible for its correct use.
What personal data we share with third parties
We may share your data with:
- any company within Grupo Elektra, as long as the contribution of their data has been carried out with the purpose of requesting information from any company or service of the companies in the Group.
- our suppliers or third parties who process data on our behalf (e.g.: Internet service and platform providers, payment processing providers and organizations we hire to help us send you communications) so they can help us provide you with the products, services and information you have requested or that we believe may be of interest to you.
- third parties with whom you have a relationship and to whom you have allowed us to send information (for example, social networking websites and other third-party service providers).
- any third party in the context of possible legal proceedings, as long as we act lawfully in this regard (e.g., in response to a court order).
- the security forces so that they can detect or prevent crimes or prosecute offenders, and any third party, in order to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, including due or regulatory communications or the detection or prevention of illegal acts.
- our own professional advisors and auditors, so that they can provide professional advice or fulfill our audit responsibilities.
Other websites and social networks
If you click on a link from our website to another website this privacy statement will cease to apply. We are not responsible for the data handling practices of websites and we recommend that you read the privacy statements on such websites.